Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just thankful.



I am VERY happy to report that mommy AND Ady are back to our normal state of health! Much, much better! I took Ady to the doctor Monday morning and she did have some fluid in her lungs, but the doctor wasn't alarmed. He said these viruses start in the nose and then "head south". As long as her fever didn't return a few days after, he said it would just need to run it's course and be over in 10-14 days. I am SO happy to say that in 7 days, she's back to herself.

However, she has NOT been a happy camper the past 2 days. On Monday and Tuesday, I literally held her all day. Even if I put her down to go to the bathroom, she screamed. I'm not so sure that she wasn't having drainage and pain in her ears. Poor thing. She was just not happy. I also think she's experienced her 6 month growth spurt a little early. She didn't want her solids while she was sick, but she downed the milk. Almost double at each feeding. She's still a tiny little lady though :)

I am so thankful that my happy, ever so cheerful Ady is back :) She felt so good that we even went to surprise Aunt Heather at her work today.

Not so sure she's going to want to be a social worker, but she was into her computer and everything else there. (Including spitting in her chair and several times on the carpet-guess she had to leave her "mark" :) Ady is very lucky to have so many people who love her, especially Heather!


Can you believe that this is what Ady looked like a year ago?


I don't remember my life before her! She has brought so much joy and happiness to our lives, more than we ever could have imagined! Last night when Joseph got home from work he kissed her on the cheek and she gave the biggest smile I think I've ever seen her give! :) She sure does love her daddy. I am just thankful. I am thankful for a precious little girl. I am thankful that I was granted the deepest desire of my heart. I can not wait until Ady is old enough to grasp just how wanted she was. I will forever thank Jesus for blessing us far more than we deserved. Just thankful.

0 comments on "Just thankful."

Post a Comment