Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Family Date Night



Last night we had our first "official" Family Date Night! I went to Target yesterday (for the 3rd time in a week, by the way....), and bought "Tangled". I remember seeing the preview for the movie when we went out with friends to see Toy Story 3 in the theatres. I was very pregnant, but was so excited that "Tangled" would be out in time for little Ady. I wanted to take her to see it a million times, but everytime I thought about it, I decided against it. The first 8 weeks the doctor didn't want her out, and then after that I never knew if she was going to have her screaming escapades. When I think back to that time, I can't believe we ever survived it. It was so hard. So much harder than I had ever imagined. Anways....getting off track. But, very thankful that today I truly have the happiest baby in the world!

I made a homemade alfredo pizza (crust homemade too!). It had chicken, bacon, spinach, and cheese on it. It was amazingly delicious! Joseph was in heaven for sure!


We went upstairs to our favorite room in the house where it's all nice and cozy and watched Tangled. Ady. Was. GLUED! Her eyes didn't leave the screen until she fell asleep. It was so precious. I had heard the movie was really good, so I wasn't surprised when I was in love with it. But, really, it's Disney. What is there about Disney I don't love? :)


Ady got a "Tangled" doll for Christmas and her hair lights up when you brush it. Check out this cool photo:



She loved her doll so much she tried to tackle her and pull all her hair out :)





She was so good at Target yesterday. (She hasn't been napping much at all during the day.) She went 4 hours straight on a 30 minute nap (which is a big deal for her). I knew she was tired, but she didn't even fight it. She was Miss Social Butterfly at Target. So...she got a princess ball. And she LOVES it! :)





And can you believe this? She is doing exactly what the picture says. It doesn't lie! She is pulling up. My baby girl is growing too fast!


She fell asleep on me during the movie. She was out. Remember she didn't sleep much during the day? Well...about 10:00 I went to go lay her in her crib and I noticed she had woken up. So...I decided to change her diaper. Then realized she had spit all over her jammies. So I was changing her and she started doing her usually happy things. Kicking like wild, squealing, laughing. It was so cute. The girl got her 2nd wind and was a little insomniac. So cute :)



It was a great, fun, family night! Last night I was reminded that if I never, ever receive one more blessing, then I truly have more than I'll ever need. I'm at a peace with that. Jesus, Joseph, Ady, our precious dogs, a wonderful family, friends who love us, a sweet little house that is truly our home, it's all we need. I feel like I am truly "living the dream!" And I beleive that just like in the fairy tales I loved to watch (and I know Ady will love to!), I truly will live (and am living) happily ever after! :)

0 comments on "Family Date Night"

Post a Comment