Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Can you believe it?




Ady is growing up so fast. I know people say this all the time, but until you're a parent you don't get it! Literally, I blinked, and I have an almost 7 month old. She is growing so much. I just can't believe it!

Ady is pulling up on things and people. She's getting very hard to hold because she wants to MOVE!



And pull hair....


And THIS week my little baby started to CRAWL....I got a video but it was a horrible shot. Daddy and Gramme were able to see it though. She is going to be FAST. I can't WAIT!



She's sitting up like such a big girl!

Of course she's still a little glamour girl....



And definitely going to be a beach bum like her mommy...

And she likes to be silly at mealtime....


She loves to spit her food back at me. Not because she dislikes it, she eats every last drop. But, she likes to make a mess :)

Caden and Rachel came to Lexington for the weekend to visit Ady. We had a great time. She really loves her "big cuz" Caden.

And Ady, of course, was trying to escape!


But, Auntie held on tight!


We are so excited for our upcoming trip to Florida. My sweet friend, Laura, is an angel for agreeing to watch our 3 precious pups.

She did it a few years ago and survived, so fingers crossed she'll survive again! :) We are very blessed to have her for such a wonderful friend. Speaking of which, her and her daughter and son came over for a "play date" and lunch Saturday. How in the world did I NOT get a picture?? So sorry, guys :(

I ran across this picture yesterday and couldn't believe how much little Ady looks like me as a baby :)


And speaking of coming across pictures, I ran across this one:


Caden came to visit one weekend in December. It was one of my lowest times. I was smiling on the outside, but inside I was aching. Aching for a precious baby to call my own. I couldn't understand how it seemed like everyone left and right was getting pregnant like it was no big deal. But little did I know that my life would one day look like THIS:



I have learned, over time, to just believe. When everything else says no, our God (sometimes) says yes. He has the power to always say yes, though. And I believe. I believed He could once upon a time handle my situation, my pain, my deepest desire, and He did and He did more than I ever could have imagined. If he can do this, how can I not believe and trust He can do something else? Even more? I am a little (well...actually a lot) scared about what's going to happen next; where we go; what God's plan is. And there is really no peace at all. I'm ready for April 13th. I'm ready to hear what else my doctor finds and what she recommends from then on. I believe that the peace that "passes all understanding" will be felt afterwards. Right now, I might not feel it, but I believe it's coming.

0 comments on "Can you believe it?"

Post a Comment