Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Pea



On Thursday, February 11th we got to hear our little "Sweet Pea's" heart beating. I had not really prepared myself for that. I thought I'd be able to SEE it, but not HEAR it. I was just in awe. The sound of that heart beating was all I needed. It was as if "all was right with the world" in that exact moment. Nothing else mattered.

It's a very surreal feeling now to realize I am carrying a MIRACLE inside of me. I was sick for a couple weeks, but now just feel very tired. I am trying to take it easy and sleep as much as possible. I sometimes can't believe it's real. I can't wait until we go back on March 11th. I will get to see my precious baby on ultrasound again.

Yesterday, Joseph and I went to build a bear and built a monkey for our little "sweet pea". I think it's a BOY, Joseph thinks it's a girl. We built the monkey and will dress it after we find out what we're having. I'm thinking of doing a safari theme if it's a boy and of course if it's a girl ALL pink and princesses.

I am still in awe, still overjoyed, and humbled at how wonderful and amazing our Creator is.

" I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."-1 Samuel 1: 27

0 comments on "Sweet Pea"

Post a Comment