Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bedding Decisions.....




I have said ALL along I wanted to do a jungle theme for a boy, but I'm telling you when I look at all the boy bedding it's just so cute. From trains, to bears, to construction, to jungle it's just all so precious. I think I just might have narrowed it down t the 2 best choices for the boys room. The first on is not jungle-it's arctic. I just LOVE the polka dots, but it still looks like a boy. The next one I like is called "Heaven Sent". I LOVE the polka dots and the sweetness of this bedding:(Click on each picture to enlarge)


















If it's a girl I THINK I have it narrowed down to three choices



















Only 41 days until Sweet Pea will have a (better) decision on a name.

For a boy we really like: Carter, Chandler, and Isaac. For a long time I had said Carter was "it". But I love the story behind the name Isaac. Abraham and Sarah chose that name because it means "laughter". It reminded them to never laugh at the promises of God. I think it is more than fitting for this precious little miracle's name! Oh and the name with Isaac....Henry. Joseph's middle name :)

For a girl we like: Rubie, Ellie, and Adyline. After discussing I think we have narrowed it down to Adyline Margaret and call her Ady. I chose Margaret because it is my grandmother's name-a woman who is the strongest in her faith of any woman I have ever met. I can not think of a greater gift to give my child than to carry on the name of a woman who laid the foundation for her and generations to come. She has prayed for this child and been such an encouragement to me.

We will just have to wait and find out what "sweet pea" is!

"Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow"

2 comments on "Bedding Decisions....."

Gramme :) on February 22, 2010 at 2:15 PM said...

Oh I love the bedding that you are looking at. Whatever you pick will be great. Cannot wait to find out which color bedding you will need to purchase. The count down is on!!!! :)

Ashley Harper on February 22, 2010 at 6:28 PM said...

I love the bedding you have picked out... I spent HOURS looking online at bedding! There is just SO much cute stuff out there :) I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl... I think its a girl and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name Ady :)

Post a Comment