Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

It's a Miracle!



The happiest day of our life came on January 17, 2010. We had just come back in town and I was so upset. I had found out only 9 days before that "it wouldn't be possible". I was waiting to schedule my next appointment and begin treatments. However, God is always faithful and He knew what he was doing even when I couldn't see it. When I was sitting in their office and told that day "it wasn't possible", I was already pregnant, but I just didn't know.

We were both in just complete shock. I didn't handle it the way I thought I would. I didn't jump up and scream, I was just in shock and VERY calm. I never doubted the miraculous wonders of God, but I just didn't in my wildest dreams imagine that it would happen so fast.

This entire experience has taught me that truly, "If you have the faith of a mustard seed nothing will be impossible for you."

A friend of mine sent this to me after finding out I was pregnant : "I love medical miracles because it proves that the only person truly in control is God despite what "science" may say." There is so much truth to that.

I endured a lot of pain (physical and emotional). I had truly prepared myself that it was not in the cards for us. I was never angry at God, but just wanted His plan to be revealed. One of the greatest verses that helped me get through-Psalm 27:13 "I am confident of this, I WILL see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."

I learned during this trying time in our lives that when we draw near to God, He draws near to us. I go back and look at my journal and am (most days) overcome with emotion. My heart just wants to jump out of my chest at the excitement and joy that we feel. When I couldn't see and I couldn't understand HE had it figured out. When I finally let go, surrendered to His plan....my little miracle came......

0 comments on "It's a Miracle!"

Post a Comment