Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A headache and prune.....



I was SO sick yesterday that I didn't go to work which is a big deal for me to miss. I've gone to work many days since the pregnancy not feeling well, but this was by far the worst. I'm on about 10 days of horrible insomnia. I wake up between 1-3 AM and I do NOT go back to sleep. It's just miserable. I'm exhausted, can't even sleep if I try to nap. The doctor said this is normal since your body is going through so many changes. I have always had sleeping problems, but really thought they'd get better with pregnancy. I envy the women who can sleep all night, even sleep in ( it is impossible for me to sleep past 6:30-this is pre-pregnancy, too), nap during the day and go to sleep again that night. What I would give for that!!

I woke up Monday morning at 1:00 incredibly sick and with the worst headache I think I've ever had. It did not go away until about 2:00 Monday afternoon. The headache started about 8:00 Sunday night so I had it for over 16 hours. It was one of those stabbing, splitting, ran into a bring wall, can't function headache, I didn't make it out of bed at all. I was just miserable!!!!!! A cold cloth helped some! I know it's all going to be worth it one day.


We're at 10 weeks! With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.) Sweet pea is about the size of a prune.

We've decided on the crib and bedding that we want.

For little Ady:
These are the boy names we like: Baker, Carter, Harper, Isaac, and Chandler. I'm still real torn on boy names.

This is the crib and bedding for little boy:

16 days until the next ultrasound :)

45 days until we finally have a name for Baby B. We're getting so close.

"When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles."(Psalm 34:17)

4 comments on "A headache and prune....."

Ashley Harper on February 23, 2010 at 8:40 PM said...

You should be feeling like a NEW person in no time... at about 12 weeks you should start feeling a little more like yourself! Hang in there babe! Once you get passed this you'll find that you kinda forget just how bad it was...The second trimester is SO fun :)

Gramme :) on February 23, 2010 at 11:57 PM said...

Absolutely LOVE the bedding & cribs that you have picked out for "sweet pea"!!! Cannot wait to find out which one you will purchase!!! I'm praying for you to get some rest & for the headaches to go away really soon!!!

Holli on February 24, 2010 at 7:50 AM said...

The bedding is so cute, and I love all of the names you've picked out! I hope you start feeling better soon! :)

Angel Borland on February 25, 2010 at 4:01 PM said...

i am so sorry that you are feeling so crumby! i had a lot of these same symptoms. i don't know how long you've been feeling like this, but i had about 9 days of pure torture, followed by about 2-3 weeks of feeling blah (til about 14 weeks), followed by a couple weeks of not quite right. now i feel almost just like my old self (almost!). i will definitely be praying for you!

Post a Comment