Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First Steps



Yes, it's true. Ady has taken her first steps. Not by herself, but holding my hand. Dear me. She is so busy. That is an understatement. No more easy laid back days of sitting down watching a show if we wanted. Bye bye! Hello, little mover! She is not happy with just sitting in your lap. She climbs all over you, crawls all around you, and pulls up like crazy.


Yesterday she was standing onto her dollhouse and she handed me her right hand. It was so cute. I watched her take her left hand off and turn her body around and then....she moved her foot. Yes, that's right. She moved towards me.


My sweet friend Elizabeth brought me a balloon Monday night to our lifegroup to brighten my day. Ady loves it. Check out these cute pictures.



And this morning she wanted Chloe's bone. Thank goodness she changed her mind and went after her paci :)



I thought I was OCD before about my floors being clean. This has brought on a whole new meaning. I had always heard about mommy's having no time once the baby is mobile, but I guess I had to see it to believe it. Let's just say this past week, mommy's hair has been put straight in a ponytail after my 2 minute shower with Ady closed off in the bathrorom with me. Yes, that's right. No more hair fixing time at the moment. I have spent her cat naps (we're still doing 40 minute ones!!) this past week picking up toys and vacuuming up and mopping dog hair. I vacuum and mop 3 or 4 times a day. It's hard having dogs with a baby. Oh well. I sure am a "cleanaholic" now. I guess I always was. I never understood people who cleaned once a week. Even when I was working outside the house, my floors were vacuumed and mopped every day, regardless of how tired I was. Guess I get that from my mom. My body will one day tell me to slow down I'm sure.

Speaking of dogs, look at this cute video of Ady, Joseph, and Charlie. (Don't tell the others, but I think Charlie is her favorite!)



She is almost 9 months old. I can hardly believe it! We have her 9 month pictures June 7th and then on the 8th she has her check up. Last night I gave her some noodles and she loved them. I can't wait to get the go ahead to give her real food after the visit. I want to make sure I know what's ok since she still doesn't have a tooth. I don't think she's ever going to get them. Joseph is happy that maybe this will keep the boys away when she's older. :) He told her last week that she could talk about dating when she was in her 50's :)


For now, I better go. I hear her up from her nap, and I didn't get to vacuum yet........

0 comments on "First Steps"

Post a Comment