Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

One potato, two potato.


Ady tried her first sweet potato this morning. She LOVED it! Yay, Ady! She was definitely getting bored with the cereal, so today we switched to veggies. The hope is she won't spit as much. How this child continues to gain weight surprises me. The odd thing? She gets her bottle after food and today, she spit massive amounts. But, was it orange? Nope. Nada. All formula. Fingers crossed solid foods are our help!

I am making all her baby food. Last night I made her sweet potatoes, enough for 8 servings. And it cost me how much? $1.04. Oh, you say you can't do it? Too busy? Nah. I did it once Joseph got home. Piece of cake. And super healthy for her and a lot cheaper for mommy and daddy. Everybody wins!






Next on the menu: homemade avocado!

1 comments on "One potato, two potato."

Ashley Harper on January 20, 2011 at 3:50 PM said...

Isn't making your own baby food so rewarding? And I'm with you, it's really not that hard! Glad you are enjoying it and Ady is just adorable :)

Post a Comment