Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Movie Night


I have SO many videos of Ady. Pretty much everything this sweet little princess of mine does is captured. I'm so thankful for technology. We have her babbles, her first food tries, her taking steps, her laughing, and the list goes on and on.

I thought I would share with you, my readers, some great movies that follow little Ady. Grab a bag of popcorn, cozy on up, and watch our one little miracle...

Just seconds after she was born. Through tears last night I watched this and as I heard my mom talking in the background I was thinking of everything that was going through my mind. I delivered her in record time, I was so overwhelmed, I couldn't believe she was real. My cup was truly overflowing:



I do not even remember this one being taken. As you can see, all I wanted to do was just rock my sweet little girl:




She loved her first hair wash. A true girl :)



She liked to take matters into her own hands when it came to cereal time:




She loved her monster voice. After she found it, it was all I heard for weeks:




But, she really just loves to talk anytime she can (and has for a long time). It's never quiet in our home and I love it:




Her 6 month check up was so much fun. She was getting ready to learn to crawl:



Exercising with Mickey Mouse:





One of my favorite videos. EVER:




A doctor visit to check on her eye turned into a very long wait in the room. We wouldn't have survived it without Baby Alive and the doctor's paper:




She loves her new big girl food:




Staying up way past bedtime to be silly with mommy and daddy:




Taking steps. And breaking off a little piece of mommy's heart one at a time:




What a joy it is to watch these and remember. What a precious gift we have been given. I hope Ady never spends one second of her life feeling unloved. She was our greatest prayer, desire, and hope. Praise God for blessing us and giving us the honor to raise her. :)

0 comments on "Movie Night"

Post a Comment