Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bye, Bye, Baby



I can't believe it's already here. My baby isn't a baby anymore. She's changing with every blink, growing so very fast. I can remember many people saying after her arrival "enjoy it, it goes by so quickly." I didn't believe them. It's not that I thought they were lying, I just couldn't imagine how fast the sleepless nights, the coos that were so sweetly made by Ady, or the sweet days spent just rocking her, would go.

This was one of the last pictures taken of me before Ady arrived. I was growing rather large :)



Our last picture right before "showtime!"


And then, the grand arrival.....


1 Month


2 Months


3 Months


4 Months


5 Months


6 Months


7 Months


8 Months


9 Months


10 Months


11 Months


12 Months


Her birthday was spent (as birthdays should be!), doing exactly what she wanted to do.


We went to McDonald's, Orange Leaf, and went for many rides around in her new car :)



Gramme, Bampe, and Caden came that night to celebrate and brought more gifts!


Ady loved her purse cake made by her "Aunt" Heather's sister.


She was so funny trying to eat it off the tray. Then, she picked the pink up all around the handle of it so sweetly. She even ate the fondant tube of lipstick. Afterall, she was born on 90210 :)



It was a sweet day of memories for Joseph and I. I can remember every little detail of the day she was born. As I kissed her goodnight late that evening, I had tears just pouring down my face. I never could have imagined the joy that she would bring me. The blessing that I never thought I would be able to have. She is growing so fast. I wish I could just bottle up time. My prayer is that this next year I will enjoy the ride and know that this too shall pass, far, far too soon.....

0 comments on "Bye, Bye, Baby"

Post a Comment