Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

lADYbug, lADYbug....



Ady's birthday party was a huge success. Thankfully, there was no rain (since it was an outdoor party). The only problem? It was about 100 degree heat index! Thank goodness Joseph's dad had a very large fan that helped cool things off outside. We had fans inside too and it was perfect :) Check out some pictures of the decorations:








I wish I could take the credit for this idea, but sadly I can't! My sorority sister did a party similar to this for her daughter's 1st birthday several years ago. I "copied" (with permission!) the ladybug idea :) I tweaked it a bit and added the "polka dot effect" on the fence using balloons and a paper plate.



Ady was loved, and loved, and oh so loved! Her cake and the cupcakes (from Aunt Heather's sister again!) were perfect.

She was such a little lady she didn't even get messy. I guess she wanted to preserve the sweet little cake :)


I was surprised at how well she did considering ALL the people around her, but no tears! That's my happy girl! Her Tatay smocked her the perfect dress for her party! !


Her Aunt Stella got her a UK chair and it was a hit! (We're just going to add some Tennessee orange bows to it and daddy and mommy will love it too!). :)


She sat there while I opened her gifts. It was so sweet. No surprise, she got the same Disney princess card by 3 people. It was too funny! The day was absolutely perfect. And finally, about 10:30, Ady was partied out. She fell asleep with people still around, no crying at all, right in her Tatay's arms :)


We are so blessed to have so many people who love our little Adybug! :)

0 comments on "lADYbug, lADYbug...."

Post a Comment