Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Splish Splash.



Ady has disliked the "big girl" bathtub f-o-r-e-v-e-r. I tried when she was first able to sit up. She didn't like it. I bought a bath mat. Still didn't like it. So...we continued to bathe her in the infant whale tub. She wasn't over the weight limit and she could have stayed in it longer, but...come on she's 12 months old now. :) I started to have a "mini" panic that this child was going to have to bath in this tub until she was 10 years old. :) So....after some facebook friends advice, we decided to jump on in!

She loved mommy in the tub. (Daddy thought it was so funny, so he snapped a picture).
She loved the bubbles :)


The next night I made daddy jump in and this time mommy snapped the picture :)

And....tada....by the third night...she was bathing by herself. NO tears. She, thankfully, got over her fear of the big scary tub. So...Mr. Whale went into the "baby" closet. No tears from this mommy. While I am sad at how quickly she is growing, I am very proud of my little girl for conquering a fear. Bathtime is much more enjoyable and fun now. Now we have lots of more time to splish and splash :)

0 comments on "Splish Splash."

Post a Comment