Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Good News!



Ady is on Day 3 of the recommended Prevacid dose for her age/weight. If you remember her doctor was "breaking the rules", by giving her double since she was still in so much pain. She now gets it just at nighttime, and I'm happy to report that without the morning dose she is still her happy self all day long! No squirming and screaming out or being inconsolable!

Thank you, readers, for "putting up" with all my "Help me! I don't know what to do!" rants. I had WAY too many emotions following Ady's birth. Many times I'm sure my sweet husband questioned what he had gotten himself into :) I was a mess and having a baby that I couldn't "fix", made it really hard. I am so thankful for good doctors who helped us find a way to help her pain and even BETTER friends who were there to give good advice to this first time mommy! :)

Next goal: Off the nighttime dose (which means NO Prevacid at all) within a month! We can do it, Ady!


0 comments on "Good News!"

Post a Comment