Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Bunny



We are back from an absolutely perfect Easter weekend. We had a
great time visiting with lots of friends and lots of family!

We got to spend some time with my brother Austin.


Ady and Austin were two little peas in a pod with their ears on :)


We had lunch on Friday with our friends Emily and Jon and their little girl Evelyn, who is 7 months old. Just a few weeks younger than Ady. Ady was little miss social bug, but Evelyn wasn't too sure about her. I think she was ready for a nap. We had a great time!


We got to visit Joseph's Grandma Rita. She had never met Ady before. It was great to visit with her and hear some great stories that she had to share. :) I am so thankful we were able to see her this time.


Saturday morning a trucking company that my dad works with had a pancake fundraiser. And there was a very special visitor :) Ady wasn't scared at all. She surprisingly loves things dressed up. She was so cute holding onto her cousin Caden.


I love Caden's face in this picture. So sweet.


Tatay and Biggie came in town from Nashville and played with little Ady. She sure does love them both :)


We decided to go to the 7:00 church service Saturday evening. Ady was all dressed in her gorgeous smocked dress made by her Tatay. She looked beautiful. :)


She loves her Gramme :)


Ady sat in Tatay's lap the whole time


She couldn't have been more perfect. Except for just a few short "preaches" to the congregation :) And...if there was a dry eye in the place, I don't know whose it was. I can't remember many other times in church when I felt the Spirit of the Lord so strongly. It was a wonderful Easter service! When it was over, we headed over to Ruby Tuesday's and made it back home around 10:00. We were all pooped. Poor Ady fell asleep.

But, she was GREAT the whole time! She really is such a good baby!

We had a little bunny photo shoot Sunday morning. Ady was squealing and talking away. So cute!



And, the Easter Bunny made a visit to Gramme and Bampe's house! :)


We met Joseph's family at Woodhaven Country Club (where we met years ago!) for brunch Sunday morning.



We had on our pink for our family of 3 photo :)



Ady got to visit with the Easter Bunny. I so wish I had it on video. She was squealing and going crazy over the bunny. She LOVED him!


So sweet.


She even got to have a little Easter Egg Hunt with the "big kids"


She was absolutely perfect.


She loved her Aunt Linda :)


It couldn't have gone better. We left around 3:00 and she didn't even fuss once, she had been up soooo long. By the time we made it home she was ready for a big long nap! She needed that nap because once she was up, we celebrated Rachel's 30th birthday....


We went out to eat at a great Mexican restaurant, Chuy's. Ady was, again, hilarious. I love this girl's personality. She is so social. I have no idea where she gets it from. :)


With my beautiful sister, Rachel


We left Lousville around 9:30 last night and made it home, happy to be in our own beds. We had such a wonderful time. But, we miss "home", our first home, Louisville. We don't come in town as much as you might think. I sometimes wish we lived there just so I could see my family as often as I'd like to. However, I am very thankful that Joseph and I started off our marriage and family here. We were forced to lean on each other, and closer to God. I couldn't call my mom to come right over or take the baby for me so I could nap. It helped us to really grow up and mature. I love Lexington, though. We have some wonderful friends here that would make it so hard to leave, and an even better church!

But, I do miss seeing this precious little boy who still melts my heart....


And the sweetest dog, who we will forever be indebted to for saving my mother's life several years ago.



Happy Easter from the cutest bunny around! :)


0 comments on "The Bunny"

Post a Comment