Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bear Goes Everywhere



For the first few months Ady would only fall asleep if she held onto a burp cloth. Those (along with about 75 bibs) were put into the storage a while ago. But, Ady has her "bear" that she can not live without. If I ask her to go find bear, she'll crawl over to it and laugh and smile. It's the most precious thing ever. I can't really remember exactly when she started holding onto him (or her?), but if I look back in pictures he (or she) is sneaking in the background :)


Bear goes with us to the pool:


Bear goes with us on a walk:



Bear goes with us when we're crawling around:


Bear goes with us when it's time to listen to a story:


Bear goes with us when it's time to eat:


Bear goes with us when it's time for Tatay to rock her baby girl to sleep:


Bear goes with us when Ady falls fast asleep: (This picture was taken when we were on vacation. On the last night we had already packed the pack and play and so she got a big treat: to sleep in a bed with mommy and daddy!)


Bear always goes with us on walks, but the other day bear fell out. I had made it back into the garage and as I was unstrapping her I asked (as I always do), "where is bear?" Bless her heart, she looked around and he wasn't there. I realized he must have fallen out. All you mommies reading this understand. I started to panic. There is no one else like bear, no substitutes. So, I retracked my steps and found bear on the ground; about 3/4 a mile away. Whew.


And there was a very happy Ady :)


Why? Because Bear Goes Everywhere!


0 comments on "Bear Goes Everywhere"

Post a Comment