Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lime



Little sweet pea is the size of a large lime this week! I am so excited about the growth of this precious baby. The baby is able to now swallow. All urinary systems function. The baby is kicking, but I cannot feel it yet. Oh what fun it will be when I can feel that :)

As for names we've decided for sure on girl AND boy names.

If it's a girl:

Adyline Margaret....and we will call her Ady

If it's a boy:

Baker Newman........

9 days until the next ultrasound!

38 days until Baby B has a name :)

I am still exhausted but it will so be worth it in the end! I'm not feeling the terrible sickness I had for so long so that is WONDERFUL! Just trying to get over a nasty cold/congestion. It just won't go away! Soon I will be on the beach, soaking up the sun, and resting. Can't wait for a trip down South with my good bud Heather!

0 comments on "Lime"

Post a Comment