Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And the winner is.....



 BOY! 

 

Oh. My. Goodness. A boy! I am still on cloud 9. I seriously can't believe I'm having a boy! Many people thought I needed another girl (probably out of fear for how I would dress him-haha), but I wanted a boy. I would have been over the moon with a girl, but I really, really wanted one :)

I am SO thankful to my girlfriends for convincing me not to find out until the party. It was such a wonderful surprise and I promise you my reaction wouldn't have been the same if I had known :)

 

 It still makes me tear up when I watch this video :


 
Heather did a great job of making everything perfect and not spilling the beans either. We had our ultrasound tech put the picture in an envelope and then we met her to give it to her. It was the longest 15 minutes of my life knowing I could have opened it, but I stayed strong (even stronger than I thought I had in me!) :)

We had a great party, you know how I love to host :) And lots of yummy food. As well as polka dots everywhere! :) 



 

 

 

 

We're going to name our son Henry James. Joseph's middle name is Henry and James is the name of my grandfather (Biggie), who has such a special place in my heart that words could never express. Plus, if you could here how sweetly Ady says Henry it would surely melt your heart into a thousand little pieces. (The Henry that is also in her belly, mommy's, daddy's, Gaga's, and anyone else's for that matter-haha!)


 
It was a moment I will cherish for the rest of my life. Joseph now has a boy to "be a boy" with and I will have a sweet little one to melt momma's heart. It's perfect, just perfect. And Caden gets to teach him all about being a boy. I think he hung the moon, you know :)

 

Before the party Ady even went to the right color balloons :) 

 


That Gaga loves her Ady so much that she made sure she got some extra attention on Sunday :) 

 


I feel like someone should pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming, but all I can say is God is good. So good. I am so undeserving, but so thankful. Never in a million years did I imagine conceiving the first time, especially not the second. And to get to experience both genders is really the experience of a lifetime.


 
Thank you, friends for loving me through the years and sticking by me. To my sweet girls who "do life with me" I am so thankful for your friendship and for putting up with many tears from me through the years and sticking right by my side. I truly have the greatest handful of friends in this lifetime. And to my family who always makes an effort to come to our parties, I am so thankful. Thank you for making it one of the best days of my life. I will never, ever forget it.

  3 years ago, there'd never be a baby. 6 months ago, there'd never be a number 2. But by the grace of God, our family is not done growing. I am still very overcome by emotions and tears, but all I can really say is to God be the glory for ALL He has done.


 
Don't ever, ever, ever, believe everything a doctor says. :)

1 comments on "And the winner is....."

* Thais Peiffer * on December 18, 2012 at 9:32 AM said...

OMG!! I haven't visited your blog in forever! But what a great surprise!!! :) i can't wait to read the other posts about Henry's arrival! :) I don't think you know me, but I love reading your posts! Love the faith you have and it's truly inspiring! :)

Post a Comment