Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's Fall, Y'all!



Ady has become a new baby this month. It's like I blinked and once again she's growing way, way, way too fast. Last Friday, (October 7), she took her first "for real" steps. I was sitting on the floor playing with magnets on the fridge. She was over by the pantry. I looked up and she had her daddy's old Snuggle bear in her arm and she was walking! I started to scream and clap. She was giggling. She just kept coming. I kept scooting backwards. It was one of the most precious things I've seen. I will never, ever regret choosing to stay home with her. I have not missed one ounce of these milestones. Such a sweet, sweet memory I will cherish forever.


Last week we went with Gramme and Caden to the pumpkin patch. Ady has been obsessed with pumpkins since we see them at the grocery so frequently. She loved waving to them, being outside, and seeing all the animals.


She sure does love Caden :)



She loved swinging!


She loved the apple cider slushie :)


I love how sweet her expression is here!


At 13 months she's into everything! She loves to talk...all the time! She's a true girl. And...for those of you out there who were predicting she'd make the choice to get rid of the bows. She actually likes them :) She will sometimes cry when I take them off her. But, she did practically come out of the womb with one on :)


Ady loves to eat goldfish, graham crackers, chicken nuggets, fries, peaches, pears, cheez it's, carbs, carbs, and carbs :) I can't get her to eat her veggies well, so we make up for the veggie intake in the Puffs sweet potatoes :) She still loves her Bible. It's her favorite. She's starting to let me read to her now. Somedays she wants to rip the book up, but on a good night I can get her to listen :)


She really loves stuffed animals. Our house is being overtaken by them.


She has truly mastered the art of climbing. Everywhere. And she's FAST!


Did I mention she loves pumpkins? :)


The fall fun continued last weekend as my lifegroup went to a pumpkin patch and Monday night we decorated our pumpkins :) I am very, very blessed to know such Godly women. The Lord has been so good to us!


As we enter into this fall season, this season of thanksgiving, my heart is overflowing. Ady brings my life so much joy. The Lord has answered many prayers for us and many times I am overcome with emotion as I hold my sweet little miracle. This gift that, after two painful surgeries and assurance would never be possible, will always bring me such joy. God has pulled us out from the bottom pit. "Weeping may endure for the night, but JOY comes in the morning!"-Psalm 30:5


"Let us enter His presence with thanksgiving; let us shout triumphantly to Him in song. For the Lord is a great God, a great King above all gods. The depths of the earth are in His hand, and the mountain peaks are His. The sea is His; He made it. His hands formed the dry land. Come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our Maker. For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, the sheep under His care."-Psalm 95:2

0 comments on "It's Fall, Y'all!"

Post a Comment