Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's a GIRL!




I have officially become a very bad blogger. A lot has gone on and there hasn't been much time to blog. I had a GREAT time in Destin with my friend Heather. We got lots of sun and did some serious relaxing :) But, the BIG news is we are going to welcome ADY!!!!!!!! It's a GIRL! It was the hardest secret I ever had to keep. We found out on a Tuesday and couldn't tell until Saturday at our party. My mom's face was priceless. She was so excited. I had convinced her (without trying) that it was a boy! The party was a HUGE success! A lot of thanks to my mom for helping come up and cut up the food and help clean my house. I was absolutely exhausted by the end of it, but it was oh so worth it! Here are some pictures to recap :




With Tatay and Biggie :)

Mom watching to find out!
Caden cutting the BOY balloons because it's a GIRL!


We are just so excited to welcome Adyline Margaret. She is named after the most precious and godly woman that I know, my Tatay, Margaret Kimbrough. I hope she will grow to appreciate how strong her name is and the family that she comes from-a LONG legacy of truly devoted Christians. Come on September! I'm ready to see my baby girl :)

2 comments on "It's a GIRL!"

Paige on May 17, 2010 at 4:24 AM said...

You are so right her facial expression is priceless! Congrats on having the baby girl! I'm praying that you have many more weeks to prepare for Ady. Bed rest is so tough to handle but it's also very worth it in the end!

Ryder Mauer on August 17, 2011 at 3:57 PM said...

I just love your mom's reaction! =D It goes something like this, "Hooray! IT'S A GIRL!! She's such a proud momma and she's definitely very happy now that Ady's here. A little miracle, indeed!

Post a Comment